Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

F***ing depression, how does it work?

Hello universe. I haven't been posting the past few days and for that I'm sorry. Just been going through a bit of a mental conundrum. Anyone know a decent place to meet girls? I'm 19 and have NO idea where to go to find girls who aren't psychopaths. This whole being single thing is starting to drive me insane.

Annnnnnnyways besides my sad existence, I've still been playing Majora's Mask. I'm in Ikana Canyon now, so getting pretty close to the end. Here are some more lulzy screencaps. They really don't say his name much, and when they do its usually not something funny. But I'm looking sharp for when they do appear!




I'm not really sure why these two made me laugh.

"Why yes, mr. glowy seahorse. They do have strange powers."

39 comments:

  1. i shouldn't have laughed at those, damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, balls! Awesome screens. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinda like magnets i guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. you shouldn't let being single make you upset. I hope you feel happy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol awesome. nice blog, you got a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha... funny. Get some caffeine in you to activate your dopamine response. ++++ Dopamine = Happy Happy Joy Joy .... ---- Dopamine = Downer Debby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAH. BAWLS. This makes the game so fun to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go to a music festival or rave of some sort. You might find a lot of trippy girls, but dont let that deter you from finding a worthwhile one in the crowd. Rooting for you man :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. go out and do stuff like you like to do, be places you like to be. get envolved and active outside and you will meet people, :) good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, Balls!
    this game is GREAT!
    Keep the picture loadin up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This shit is great. Classic game right thurr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel ya bro. Been single for, what, five months or so now. Last relationship lasted about six years. Wat do? There's always the 'sit back and let her find you' strategy I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reminds me of the good old days when I did that in Pokemon xD

    awesome blog!! come check mine out when you have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I met my girlfriend online, she totally isn't psycho. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  15. go to library/coffee shop/park
    meet girls
    ???
    be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know how it works, but nice vids

    ReplyDelete
  17. a good place to meet girls would be at weddings

    ReplyDelete
  18. 19 is too young to get into the places where desperate women hang out. Try school or work I guess, or you could try OKcupid.

    ReplyDelete